Nobody knows if the Mad Hatter was crying inside all the while.
Lword makes me damn HIGH:D Back to sch tmr, China bicul in the morning haha I'm determined to make friends with Lowell. Shifu makes him sound so cool&multi-talented, I shall see for myself yay. I'm starting to study, just a little, but hey it's better than nothing right.
Once again, was cheered up by online convs. It's amazing what a single line or a cute picture can do for you(:
Lword makes me damn HIGH:D Back to sch tmr, China bicul in the morning haha I'm determined to make friends with Lowell. Shifu makes him sound so cool&multi-talented, I shall see for myself yay. I'm starting to study, just a little, but hey it's better than nothing right.
Once again, was cheered up by online convs. It's amazing what a single line or a cute picture can do for you(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home